Nancy Pantone has over 20 years of wireless and embedded product marketing experience.
- Product management & marketing: Nancy directed North American systems and computer-on-modules strategic and tactical product development and promotion efforts for Kontron.
- Product launch/promotion: Nancy drove the Wi-Fi messaging and marketing for the Centrino notebook launch. Nancy managed product marketing for the Qualcomm CDMA handsets working with operators on network and handset launches. Nancy planned the distribution strategy and award winning marketing campaigns.
- Category creation: Nancy has been part of five start ups, driving three new product categories to market success; including media center PCs, network accelerators and flat rate cell phone services.
- Positioning: Nancy positioned IPivot for sale to Intel. She also positioned wireless for the Intel Centrino launch and numerous other products and technologies over the years.
- Brand development: Nancy developed the Cricket brand for Leap Wireless and helped Qualcomm in the initial roll out of CDMA. Nancy was part of the founding team for Leap Wireless and for Qualcomm’s former handset division.
- Partner programs: While at Intel and Marvell, Nancy developed the software partner program for XScale processors building relationships with key vendors for concept platforms.
Nancy has an MBA from the University of Connecticut and an undergraduate degree in Marketing from Loyola University of Chicago. She is passionate about marketing and helping wireless and embedded companies bring innovative products to market. Nancy currently offers consulting services via Objectech.